Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thoughts in the Clouds

Ruisdaels's clouds inspired me to try my own. Finally Saturday the weather broke, leaving behind a week of rain. The clouds were impressive as I mowed a couple of lawns in need. By the time I finished, there was nothing but solid blue skies! But a few miles up the road, on my way to grocery shopping, some gorgeous clouds appeared in the south. The cell phone did the work less than admirably but did get me something to work with.

Placing the image into black and while helped me sort out the tones. Curiously I am having a bear of a time trying to reproduce any semblance of clouds. Here's the image I'm working with but at this time I have nothing close to present. Still, I'm scratching away here! :-)

Clouds in the south sky. Market Basket parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment