Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Wandering

It felt so good to finally make it out about the lake. I didn't go far but did pull in some work for this week's posts. There are a couple of plants that I've wanted to present with more photographic detail and I'm content with what I've picked up on that today.

Tomorrow it's time to try out the monopod with the telephoto beast. Expectations are running high that detail will improve...

So here's a real mix for today! We'll recognize a couple of species from this past week's posts.

White Campion starts us off, followed by what is probably a hybrid of White Campion with Red Campion (Silene dioica). Then it's a group shot of Yarrow. On a Royal Fern, a nice little dragonfly who seemed rather sluggish gave up an easy shot. The bees all over a hill of daisies paid me no mind at all. And lastly, this blackbird who was making sport of me--giving me all kinds of teasers but never the winning shot.
















No comments:

Post a Comment