Friday, October 28, 2011

ASBA Conference

It was a full day of  fascinating ASBA presentations as I provided technical assistance for the following:


But before the presentations began, I happened upon Rosemary of Rosemary & Co. She is a wonderful person, very friendly and informative. I explained my wish for a soft brush without a hard point, something for small area egg tempera washes. Rosemary immediately replied "Squirrel!" and handed one over. Somehow I was of the idea that squirrel was a coarse fur. This brush was so soft! There were not many with her so I'll be looking through the catalog and placing an order soon. And in the catalog I also ran across rounded Kolinksy's (series 66, series) and red sable (series 79), more brushes I'd like to add to my tempera set.


No comments:

Post a Comment