Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Swamp Rose

Here's Swamp Rose, Rosa palustris. I think this is the same plant from earlier this year. I am pleased to say that unlike R. multiflora, this species is not on the Massachusetts Invasive Plant List. :-)













Commenters will notice a change. Instead of the on page comment window, a popup window will now open. I have been experiencing many instances when my comments do not save, disappearing into nothingness with no message at all. It appears to be based in using the Firefox browser to comment, although comment failure is not consistent. Each time I've had trouble, Goggle Chrome came through just fine.

I had earlier reports of comment failure but couldn't research a problem that I couldn't reproduce. I've since found reports that indicate that Firefox can be the problem. Also reports that in line Blogger comments can be a problem.

If anyone has any comment troubles, please email me and I'll get back on this. My apologies for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment