Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

My Google Analytics statistics tell me that Nuncketest is quite suddenly attracting a strong international readership. So today as I wish all a Happy Thanksgiving, I must be sensitive to that fact. Thanksgiving, its origin, development, and conflict, is well documented on the web.

But when Americans speak of Thanksgiving, the question that always comes up is "Where are you going?" This is raised as an assurance that each person has friends and/or family to spend time with on this holiday. It's a time to express warmth and love. It's a time to give thanks for all we have. It's a holiday that brings out the best in people.

It is in this spirit that I extend my Happy Thanksgiving wish to you. May you have extra peace, warmth, and love in your life today.

Love,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment