Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Resources

Here is a point in time collection of web (in no particular order, for now) and book resources focused on egg tempera:

Egg Tempera Making Demo

Koo Schadler

Society of Tempera Painters

Realgesso

Guerra Paint and Pigment

Artist Materials Information and Education Network (AMIEN)

Sinopia Pigments

Natural Pigments

True Gesso

Kremer Pigments

Prosopon School of Iconology

The Luminous Brush


These books are en route to my library:






A new book Amazon purchase. Author is an AMIEN forum moderator.










Available on the used market, my copy is coming in from CA.











Purchased on the author's web site.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Koo Schadler is one of my all time idols! She lives here in NH and I have been lucky enough to see quite a few of her pieces in local shows... they are simply breath taking.
    I noticed on her website that she is offering workshops, some in Clinton MA; perhaps this is something that might be of interest to you?
    ~ gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly love those rabbits! Yes, I did notice the workshops and tentatively plan to attend. Arden Gallery in Boston has her listed for a solo show in January and she is a regular there. Next time I am in town I must drop in. I am so looking forward to her book.

    ReplyDelete