Friday, January 2, 2009

Reflections

It's hard to believe that this picture was taken a week ago. Now the lake is frozen over with about eight inches of snow. This weather is making it difficult to get out and explore.

I think I'll need to start snipping samples of twigs and seed pods. When I'm home thumbing through pages of identification guides, I'm often left scratching my head.

This being the case, and my obsession to post daily (although I did guiltily miss New Years Eve with band), here's a little photo of a couple of unidentified twins.

This weekend I'm ordering up another round of tree, shrub, and grass books. Now I just need to find time to dig in. Macro photo lighting, Photoshop techniques, and on and on... Whatever, this project is quickly becoming a very familiar part of my life--something that I'd really rather not do without. Passion is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment