Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heaven Bound
























Cold and windy today.
Promises of warmth and sun tomorrow.
I worked through the window.

I worked hard with birds today. Used my better lens, even if it's not quite as long. It's faster and the extra light helped me focus. Very rewarding as I refine existing birds and pick up new species. Cardinal, Nuthatch, and a very cool Woodpecker making appearances in the coming week.

Adobe products are awesome. I am studying and practicing and having a terribly huge amount of fun.

Oh, the new look? Ya, I've wished for a blackened background for some time but simply didn't have the nerve. I think I like it.

By now, we are quite familiar with the Tufted Titmouse. They really are little angels around here, very sweet and friendly. More on them as I continue work with flight and motion.

2 comments: