Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bits and Pieces

It's leftover night here on the blog. I occasionally need to attend a nearly all day distant meeting that takes up a larger than normal work period. Today was one of those days. Although...I did enjoy the highway driving, taking time to notice various trees and bushes. If I ended up going slower than the general traffic... no one seemed to complain.

A pile of ID books are in and need review later on. But for now, here's another icy shot from a few days ago.




























And now for something completely different, here is an experiment using Photoshop Elements and a sketching technique. This is an early shot of dried flower pods from my famous mystery shrub. I am optimistic that my newly acquired books will put an end to its unknown status.

No comments:

Post a Comment