Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Home Stretch?

Although the road has been cleared of downed trees, electrical work has not started. National Grid's web site has the neighborhood's estimation restoration for Aug 31 12:00 am. One more day!

We're all really very lucky here in my neighborhood. Many folks in this area will be waiting into the weekend to get their power back. And to the north and west, many don't have bridges and roads, never mind power. For a non-hurricane, this was one hell of a storm.

I'm itching to get back to my egg tempera work. I want to experiment with relative warm and cool with turning form. I've been taking notes of pigments to try for base and glaze. I'm off to the market for produce that catches my eye, subjects that will lend themselves easily to my alchemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment