Wednesday, March 7, 2012

And that's a wrap

Here's the final image. I put in about 3 hours since the previous post, mostly punching up the darks. This is also a better scan, I suspect because the paper was resting right on the scanner bed. Earlier images were scanned while mounted to a board, lifting the paper a bit off the bed.

I didn't keep track that closely but I figure over 20 hours work here. And to think that my original intent was three of these clusters!


And that's not all! I cleaned up the online portfolio and design a simple home page interface.
You can find it at: http://www.johnlynchperry.com/

And now to write up one last weekly journal...


2 comments:

  1. John - you might consider changing the shades of the page. I could hardly see the drawing or the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Zarina. My instructor says the same thing. Of course, here it looks just fine. I will be researching this later today...

    ReplyDelete