Here's the final image. I put in about 3 hours since the previous post, mostly punching up the darks. This is also a better scan, I suspect because the paper was resting right on the scanner bed. Earlier images were scanned while mounted to a board, lifting the paper a bit off the bed.
I didn't keep track that closely but I figure over 20 hours work here. And to think that my original intent was three of these clusters!
And that's not all! I cleaned up the online portfolio and design a simple home page interface.
You can find it at: http://www.johnlynchperry.com/
And now to write up one last weekly journal...